Friday, August 22, 2008

What's the cocktail of the week?




It's a Peach Martini. I love peaches. REALLY LOVE THEM! I keep trying to think of things to do with Apeach Vodka. My usual is a little boring it just Apeach and diet 7-up. So my favorite bartender, John, has taught me a new cocktail that I have made at home and it is easy. First you need Apeach Absolut, Peach Schnapps, Orange Juice and Grenadine. I have been doing slightly more vodka than schnapps and just a little bit (maybe a few tablespoons per martini glass) of OJ and then splash in the grenadine. Shake with ice and serve. This is pretty refreshing and so yummy. It is almost like a dessert. While this sounds like I am drinking all the time, not really, but at some point during the week I get together with my girlfriends and we do cocktail. My new goal is to try something new each week and share if it's good and can be made at home. Stay tuned for pomegranate margarita's made with pomegranate molasses.


No comments: